Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #4



Thirteen Skills I'd Love to Master in My Lifetime



1. Wire wrapping & other metal workings

2. Piano playing

3. Guitar playing (lead!)

4. Sewing

5. Photography

6. Photoshop

7. Managing my panic attacks

8. Keeping Molly from peeing on the carpet

9. Woodworking (no, I haven't started yet, but it looks so cool!)

10. Swirl, sniff, slurp, and spit (anyone up for a fine Pinot Noir?)

11. Keeping up with my house *groan*

12. Painting a wall and not making a mess

13. Procrastinating (hey, I had to list one that I've already mastered, you know...)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Claire said...

What a cool list!

Cxx