Or at least one person does. :o) Christine has tagged me for the Thinking Blogger Award! It is an honor just being tagged, yes it is, especially by Christine seeing as her blog is one of the ones that makes ME pull out my thinking cap the most. So thank you Christine for making my little heart feel special. You made my day!
In keeping with the rules, I am to tag five blogs that make me think. This has proven to be a bit of a challenge for me because even though there are several out there that make me think, most of my think-makers have been tagged at least once already (like Christine and Laurel and Darlene and The Preacher's Wife and so many others. I tell you they're all great. Go visit them!)
So here are the blogs I think are deserving of the award (minus the ones already mentioned that hog all the awards already! *wink*). In no particular order:
1. Dana at Rare and Beautiful Treasures - I just found her this week, but I've already been blessed and encouraged by her posts so much already. I look forward to keeping up with her blog.
2. Kristin at This is the Life - She always has interesting book reviews and inspires me to dig into books I never would have read otherwise. Plus, she's such a sweetheart and has a gorgeous baby girl too. ;o)
3. Jessica at Life as I See It - Jessica is one of my favorite people I've never met. :o) Her blog is all about her life with her wonderful husband and brand new beautiful baby boy. She probably doesn't know it, but she inspires me to be a better person and wife and is always there for me when I need to talk or need prayer. She's a great listener and yes, she makes me think!
4. The Cappuccino Life - Another one that probably doesn't even know how much I respect and admire her since I am bad about blog comments sometimes. ;o) But I do. I "know" her from the forums at Crosswalk and her love for her family and the Lord and her journey in her marriage inspires me and she has had some great thought provoking posts.
5. My dad *teehee* at Rantings from the Right - ok, so this blog isn't about religion at all, but my dad makes me think. A lot. And his blog is no exception to that. In fact, it makes me think a little too much about politics, which I generally try to avoid. lol It's humorous (well, probably not if you're on the left!) and even though I don't always agree with him politically or otherwise, I think he and his blog deserve a thinking award!
Tag, you're it! Here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that
make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the
post that you wrote. Here are the two versions of the award: