Saturday, June 09, 2007

Photo Hunters - Shoes


Shoes

I'm late... again... but here are my photos for this week's "shoe" theme. I originally had the perfect picture in mind. When I was in high school, we went to Arkansas and Tennessee for a family trip, and we came across this enormous "shoe tree" that had literally hundreds of pairs of shoes tossed up into its branches. I have a picture of my cousin and I standing underneath it, but I am not sure where the picture is at the moment. I tried to find it, but gave up after digging around in the garage for a few minutes when I decided that it's probably best if I stop lifting and moving heavy boxes around while my mole hole (see previous post) is still healing. Sooo, anyway, I bring you the alternate plan.


My everyday shoes - a pair of brown suede flip flops and a pair of black suede-ish flip flops. I wear flip flops everywhere unless it's cold or rainy.










And the sweetest pair of pink baby slippers ever made, for the little girl alive only in my dreams, hopefully to be realized someday.






13 comments:

fibrate said...

Aww...such sweet baby shoes!

Anonymous said...

Well worn, comfortable, loved. The best kind of shoes to wear! And those pink fluffy slippers...soo cute.

Thanks for stopping by to see my shoes!

Anonymous said...

Those little pink shoes are so cute!

Anonymous said...

the pink one is nice.

eph2810 said...

Flip-flops are my favorite pair of shoes too :)
Would have been cool if you would have found the shoe-tree picture...maybe next time.
The baby-shoes will be filled one day.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

GEWELS said...

Very cute baby shoes. Just know in your heart that it will happen one day. You're still young after all.
Thanks for visiting my photohunt.

Laurie and Chris said...

Great choise for this weeks theme. I have never bought flip flops but have looked at them. I thought my feet were to ugly!!:)

Desert Diva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desert Diva said...

Flip-flops are really comfortable. I love the baby shoes - so sweet... Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Gran said...

Great photos for our theme this week. Thanks for visiting and reading my posts. I am glad that you enjoy reading my posts. Have a wonderful weekend!

Jenn in Holland said...

Oh, me too! I sometimes miss my Arizona life where flip flops were always appropriate shoes!

Love the baby shoes too. Blessings on wing.

PowersTwinB said...

Your flip flops look very comfortable! and hopefully, someday, you will have that little princess for those beautiful pink slippers!Thanks for visiting my photo hunt today

Shawna said...

Comfy flipflops, and adorable baby slippers! My daughter had some kind of like that. The other picture sounds pretty neat.