Friday, June 15, 2007

Who knew?

I found this little quiz on Nspired by Faith. It looked fun, and I'm bored, so why not? (Edited for sensitive eyes.)




You Are Amy Lee!



Gothy, expressive, woman-in-pain

Who looks darn good in a corset

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears"

Who's Your Inner Rock Chick?

So this is sort of funny.

I'm so not goth. Not even close!

The only time I've ever worn a corset was when I had to wear the horribly uncomfortable corset-bra thing underneath my wedding dress. I should have burned it, but it's in the back of my closet. It will never be worn again though, I can tell you that much.

I am expressive, and I am in pain a lot lately... but I only wish I could sing like and had the songwriting talent of Amy Lee! My Immortal is one of my all time favorite songs. I can get lost in it... the haunting yet beautiful background music, the deep lyrics, the vocals?? Aaaahhh. I just love it. I like the duet she did with the dude from Seether... Broken? Fantastic. (Right about now, if he has looked up any of this music, my dad is falling over in his chair drawing up plans to disown me, his only child... ;oP but hey, I likes what I likes!)

So who knew? My inner Rock Chick is Amy Lee of Evanescence. Could be worse, that's for sure. Want to play along? Leave me a comment and tell me all about your inner Rock Chick!

Excuse me, I think the black fingernail polish is calling my name...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Well, I took the quiz and it said Amy Lee was my inner rock chick too. I find that hard to believe...I'm way more Amy Ray (Indigo Girls) than Amy Lee. Whatever...it was a fun quiz.

The Rock Chick said...

How fun!!! I took it and I am...Ashlee Simpson!! LOL

Me, The Rock Chick....can u imagine? I was so hoping for like Pat Benatar or Madonna or somebody :)

Jessica