Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's me! ME ME ME!

Two memes about ME.

Jessica & Sandy tagged me for these, and since I haven't done a tag thingy in a while, I figured why not?


What I was doing ten years ago:

  • Getting ready to graduate high school. Frick on a stick, it's been 10 years already. *gasp*
  • Preparing for college.
  • Hating the boyfriend that dumped me without even informing me of it. (Who does that?!)
  • Writing award winning poetry. *grin*
  • Singing in an award winning trio & female ensemble.

5 things on my to-do list today
  • Work on custom jewelry order.
  • Pay pest control dude.
  • Write website newsletter.
  • Go to spa party if my allergies stop making me dizzy.
  • Finish some new stud earrings and photograph them.

5 snacks I enjoy
  • Umm, chocolate
  • Raw almonds
  • Granola bars
  • Cheese sticks (though I'm still kind of sick of cheese)
  • Nut Thins

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: in no particular order!
  • Build a big house with a huge kitchen, open floor plan, and a large studio with all the jewelry making equipment (and pottery making stuff too) that I dream about. (And buy one for my parents too.)
  • Buy a nicer car.
  • Donate more to various charities.
  • Make my husband quit his job so he can spend his time doing the things he loves.
  • Pay someone to find a real cure for panic disorder.

5 bad habits
  • Not eating enough.
  • Forgetting to wear a dusk mask when I sand metal.
  • Scratching my face (nervous habit!).
  • Falling asleep on the couch... with my glasses on.
  • Leaving half empty soda cans in strategic locations.

5 places I've lived
  • Texas
  • Texas
  • Texas
  • Texas
  • Texas

5 jobs I’ve had
  • Computer lab tech
  • Home daycare owner
  • Cashier at Hallmark (worst job EVER)
  • Payroll assistant
  • Small business owner/jewelry designer/amateur metalsmith *grin*

5 People I'll tag

I think just about everyone has already been tagged, so I'll refrain. :)

*****************************

Meme #2

I am…..... me! Duh.
I want.....to be a mommy.

I have...... a lot of wonderful things in my life, yet still want more.

I wish...... I could kick the anxiety.

I hate....... touching raw meat. Ewww.

I miss....... my granny.

I fear........ A LOT.

I feel......... sort of tired and a little anxious.

I hear........ the tv and my jewelry tumbler.

I smell....... nothing, actually.

I crave....... sanity! LOL

I search....... for jewelry stuff online. All the time.

I wonder..... if my life will ever feel normal.

I regret........ letting people that didn't deserve it shape my life and make me feel less than I am.

I love........... the feeling of writing something great, creating something beautiful with my hands, and making people laugh until it hurts.

I ache.......... because I'm clumsy and run into things.

I care........... less and less about what people think of me and more and more about who I really am.

I always........ have chocolate in my house (just ask my dad)!

I am not…... boring!

I believe......... "I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky..." (Actually I'm terrified of flying, so that's a lie. I really believe that if I fly I will pass out or die or at least throw up ten times in those little barf bags.)

I dance......... like an idiot just to make my husband smile.

I sing........... because I can. And I do it well. But rarely in front of people. For reasons I won't go into now.

I cry............. a lot less than I did last year.

I don’t always......... think things through before getting emotional.

I fight........ with Molly to come inside after going potty. She just sits there staring at me like I'm an idiot for even suggesting it.

I write....... music, poetry, funny and embarrassing things about myself and perhaps someday even a book.

I never....... saw myself in this life, but am pretty happy with most of it.

I listen........ when my husband tells me I'm beautiful.

I need........ to find some floor moisture testers so we can lay down our new floors sometime this century.

I am ......... me. I thought we covered this already!?

You are.... tagged? Go for it. :)

No comments: