Friday, July 18, 2008
How are you this fine Friday? I'm stressed because I'm having internet issues*. I can't access half of the websites I need to access right now, including my own. Not cool when you have a business to run! I can access blogger though, and gmail so here I am, giving you quality blog content (stop laughing).
Now onto the Fill-In!
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would cry because flies are nasty and walls don't look so comfy. Though to be completely honest, I'd rather be a fly on the wall than a fly on the poop.
2. Jealousy is green. Wait. Green is supposed to be good, right? I'm so confused now.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that wishing on stars would actually work because that kind of child-like hope and innocence could do some good in the world right now.
4. I'd rather be me than a fly on the poop any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna dance. But I can't. So I try not to. But sometimes it slips out anyway. And that's just scary, y'all.
6. If time were in a bottle, and that bottle were thrown out to sea, that might explain LOST. Or at least make for another good TV plot involving island castaways.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to seeing my folks off for their trip to Hawaii! tomorrow my plans include braving the grocery store and Sunday, I want to relax.
*Yay! The internet is back! Woooo!
~ Crystal at 1:51 AM