Thursday, July 31, 2008
So it's Friday again already. Friday means my parents are coming home. From Maui. They've spent the last two weeks in paradise. One week in Honolulu and one week in Maui. They don't want to come home. Oh, boo-hoo! *wink* I, for one, will be glad to see their return. I'm a little tired of squirting fish oil all over myself and my kitchen. Apparently I'm the only reason they're not moving to Maui. Isn't it nice to have so much power? Mwa-hahahaha!
Happy Friday, y'all!
1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to last Sunday. Why? Because I'd stop myself from buying the bag of mini Snickers at CVS and eating almost the entire bag already. My dentist is SO going to yell at me. Hi, I'm a chocoholic. Nice to meet you.
2. Give me chocolate or give me... nope, just chocolate, thanks!
3. I am listening to my dog "dripping". Dripping is the sound she makes sometimes when she's sleeping. Really, she sounds like a dripping faucet. I'm also listening to Home Improvement on the tv because I'm too lazy to get up and find the remote.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking of chocolate. Oh wait, that'd be me.
5. I'll always be a readhead. For reals, yo. I'll dye it someday if I have to.
6. My idea of a good time includes a swanky Mexican restaurant, a pitbull (even though he was bigger stronger and less gay), a Pyrex, $90 pants, a McToilet, a "crawling" baby that can eat beads with a fork while barking in a library, and two of the bestest friends ever. (Don't ask. Trust me. Your life will remain much simpler this way.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to work, work, work, tomorrow my plans include welcoming home the wannabe Mauiians (is that a word? It should be.) and taking some bizarre portraits requested of us by the man's family members and Sunday, I want to do nothing, but will probably work! (Not that I'm complaining. Business is good, and that's a good thang, yo.)