Thursday, July 10, 2008
Whoops! Crystal found a new meme to try out. I used to do memes a lot, then life got in the way, and now I'm just sort of lazy. *grin* However, I want to spruce up my blog which I feel has gotten a wee bit boring lately because half the time I don't know what to talk about anymore, so I'm going to try a few new things, including perhaps trying a new (or old) meme or two. (And maybe add some more run-on sentences as well because goshdarnit, they are so much fun.)
I'll also be featuring some guest bloggers in the very near future. From funny and heart-touching stories to informative articles and maybe a little in between, it should be interesting. *grin* Look for the first one (hopefully) sometime next week!
Now onto the Fill-In!
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a child.
2. Coca cola is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my cellphone.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be ketchup because it too has red hair. Or something.
5. People who act like they're better than everyone else are really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was I gotta get up in five hours.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with the hubbs, tomorrow my plans include flooring, flooring, flooring and Sunday, I want to get some jewelry business done!