Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
Hmm... well, let's see. I guess that was the start of the baggy pants that hang down to your knees phase! We also had big bangs for a bit before that, and I saw the return of bell bottoms and platform shoes. *shudders*

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
That I am quiet ALL the time. ROFL!

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
Probably only about a 5, unless I have a real job. I'm pretty lazy otherwise.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
I have this wonderful, cute, little black dog who NEEEEVER pees on the floor. Any takers?

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to shake my booty when it is boring around here.

No comments: