Saturday, December 13, 2008

Font Problems

I need help picking a font for metal alphabet stamps. They will be for stamping jewelry pieces.

These are my top two choices. What do you think?

Freehand 591
Murray Hill Bold

I really like Freehand, but some of the letters are a little different in size than others. Like compare the capitol "H" and "F". If it weren't for that, the decision would be made! I like Murray Hill Bold, but I think it might be a little fancy pants for me.

Unfortunately they don't make one titled "Crystal's Most Bestest Font EvAR".

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

My pick is freehand. I like the free flow look of it, becuase if you think about it when you write the letters aren't always going to be the same size. So it looks more natural.

heidi @ ggip said...

I like the Freehand too. It is simpler and I think it would look better stamped.

Anonymous said...

Go with the freehand. Very nice, and not too fancy-pants...

Catherine said...

I would pick Murray Hill Bold

Shannon said...

Freehand :)

Jessica Morris said...

i like the freehand

Nicole said...

I think freehand suits your stuff :)

Lori said...

Freehand =)