Monday, December 29, 2008

Macro Monday #9

I stumped ya! I stumped ya all! Okay, actually, a couple of people did correctly guess it, but no one that actually posted the answer as a comment. So, I'm calling it a win for the macro. *grin*

Last week's photo is actually of the speaker (or is it the microphone?) on my iPhone's butt.
Yes, iPhones have butts.




See? And yes, I got an iPhone. Blame my husband. Or Santa maybe. But whoever has the blame is, in fact, awesome since I am now addicted to the silly little thing.




How the heck did I ever live without an iPod? The iPhone is supposedly like an iPod Touch with a phone combined. And other stuff. Or something. It's the best thing ever if you're lazy and like to check your email while still in bed and not wanting to move yet. Yes. Yes, I am that lazy. It's a black one with a white case thingy on it. I bought myself a black case, but Dustin swiped it. I'm a little ashamed to admit that it's an attention grabber. We were out shopping last weekend and every time I answered it, people stared and one even asked questions. That was odd. I don't like drawing attention to myself, but being a redhead, well, I'm usually out of luck. Now I'm a redhead with an iPhone. I'm doomed.

Anyway, on to this week's photo! I'm quite certain that this one is much easier than last week's. It's quite possibly the easiest one yet, even.




Go on. Outsmart my macro. I know you can do it!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reese's Peanut Butter cup!!!! :D Mmmmmmmm...

BeckeyZ said...

peanut butter cup wrapper?

Mrs. Smith said...

A mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup...oh yeah, now I want one! ;o)
I can't believe I missed last week's macro Monday...life side tracked me from my online addictions for a few days, lol!

Erin said...

Everyone guess ahead of me, but I say Reece's Peanut Butter Cup, drats..now I want one!

Anonymous said...

same here...looks like a Reese's wrapper to me. Mmmmm....

Jen said...

Reese's! Or some other kind of Chocolate with wrapper :)

Tammy said...

Yup, Reese's peanut butter cup wrapper all the way. One of my faves!!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say a really dirty coffee filter.

But now that I've read all the Reese's peanut butter cup comments -- hey, it might just be one of those!

It also kind of looks like a hotel shower curtain.

None of these are guesses, you know. I'm just talking to myself here.

Chris the Crazy Conservative said...

I know! I know! It is the edge of a seam on Dustin's new leather Lazy Boy!!!!!!!!

Laurel said...

I'm going with peanut butter cup wrapper...hey, when are ya gonna tell?

Crystal said...

Next Monday. :)

heidi @ ggip said...

No, I never thought of a microphone thingey. We have an iPod touch now. It is awesome.

The new one looks like the edge of a peanut butter cup. :)
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

It's not your new wood flooring buckling up, is it? ;o)

Jessica Morris said...

I was with Jeanie on a dirty coffee filter :)
I don't have an original guess now!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking dirty coffee filter too, but now I'm agreeing with the Reese's or other chocolate wrapper.

The Rock Chick said...

I just love my iPhone, too! I swear, no matter what I want it to do, there's an app for it. I'm enjoying testing out all the free apps, too!!