Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Macro Whatever #8

Once again I am late! I'm sorry. Yesterday was one of THOSE days. After an entire week of feeling more mentally stable than I have in months, yesterday and today I've felt awful. Oh well.

Anyway, last week's photo was as just about everyone guessed, broccoli. Organic broccoli, even. I am sooo proud of you all for knowing broccoli! Yay you for eating your veggies! (You do eat them, right? Not just recognize them? Hmm? Do I need to call your mothers?!)





Here is a photo for this week.




Ooooh. Aaaaah. It's an attention grabber for sure. Can you figure it out? Can you outsmart my macro? Have fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is definitely harder than last weeks.
I say it is the filter screen of a blow dryer.

Siddhartha said...

Thanks for these wonderful photos. Merry Christmas.

BeckeyZ said...

I'm guessing the handle on one of your jewelry tools.

Chris the Crazy Conservative said...

I think it is part of your new, fancy, dancy, too cool for school tripod. "Which part" you ask? I don't have a clue. Oh, wait a minute. If you are shooting with your macro lens, you probably are USING your new, fancy, dancy, too cool for school tripod. Darn! I thought I had one figured out.

Dustin said...

I wasn't there when you took this pic...but I definitely know what it is...and to avoid ruining the fun I won't blab :)

heidi @ ggip said...

maybe part of a heat gun?