Monday, December 08, 2008

Macro Monday #6

Good afternoon! Macro Monday is getting busier and busier... last week our participation was great! Let's keep it up! *grin*

No one guessed correctly though. I thought it was a little easier than it was. But my husband didn't even realize what it was, and he knew I took that photo. Oops. Sorry!

Anyway, last week's photo was of a tortilla chip:



And a not so close up shot:





Ahhh, it all makes sense now, doesn't it? The greasy mole was my favorite guess. That's exactly what it looked like to me. *giggle*

I'm afraid that this week's photo may be even harder! But who knows, maybe someone will figure it out. To give you a better chance, I'll give you three photos. Same thing, different part/angle.






Can you outsmart my macro? Have fun and good luck!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a potato that has started to sprout.

heidi @ ggip said...

It looks like coral or some underwater creature. This one is extra hard!

Erin said...

My first thought was something that lived in the back of the fridge too long and got moldy! Bleh. Why is mind so fixated on gross stuff?

Anonymous said...

A toothbrush?

Oh please tell me it's not a toothbrush. :X

Anonymous said...

A loofah?

Secretly I think you have been hanging out on underwater adventures with Jacque Cousteau's son, haven't you? Is this one of those Macro Monday pictures that us landlocked folks are not able to get? You and your corals and such...

I'm still guessing a loofah, though, and I am quite sure I am very, very wrong.

Dang, girl, these are HARD!

Crystal said...

LOL Donna, I'll go ahead and put your mind at ease. No, it is not a toothbrush! :)

It's just a macro lens, not a microscope. ;oD

And, ewwwe! lol

Jessica Morris said...

Crystal is too clean to have stuff growing in the back of her fridge!!

I am going with a dog toy.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jess. I'm sayin' dog toy.

Shannon said...

some kind of dog toy.

Nicole said...

I am having such a hard time with this one... It looks like something you made up to drive me crazy :P

It looks like something edible, but I cannot figure out what it is...

Anonymous said...

popcorn

Mrs. Smith said...

I think it's a shell for a hermit crab.

Wow, these are hard...that tortillia chip was tough!! : )