Monday, December 01, 2008

Macro Monday #5

I'm running a little late on this tonight. Sorry about that. Being sick set me behind for work and I'm scrambling to play catch up and get orders ready for the mail tomorrow.

Wowee, y'all done good on last week's photos. Bethany, Sandy, Karen, Sandra P., Erin, Nicole, Mrs. Smith, The Rock Chick, and Jen all guessed wood of some sort.

You would all be right! They are photos of pieces of driftwood we found at the bay.




Now, on to this week's photo!



What is it? Do you think you know? Can you outsmart my macro?

If you'd like to participate on your own blog with a close-up photo, let me know! I'd love to play along. *grin*

Good luck and have fun!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to say cheese.

Or the Antarctic, but I don't think you have been there recently.

And do you even EAT cheese?

Hmmmm...

Jessica Morris said...

It looks like a mole on someones skin.

But it looks too shiny to be skin.
The shine looks like a hard (boiled) candy - oh, or maybe something for your jewelry?

Anonymous said...

I think it is a piece of fruit-possibly a peach or something like that.

The Rock Chick said...

I think it's some sort of fruit filled cookie!

Crystal said...

Yes, I eat cheese!

Jessica, maybe it's greasy mole skin? LOL

Anonymous said...

I think it is a candle and the darker part is the edge of the center where the wick is at. - Sandra

Nicole said...

It looks like glycerine soap.

Anonymous said...

something fruity I say. That's as good as that's gonna get.

heidi @ ggip said...

I think it looks like a peach.

AMDesignsbyAngela said...

I'm going to guess it is a fruit pie.

Erin said...

I REALLY want to say a mole but that seems really gross so I am going to say a pie. =)

Bethany said...

I vote for soap with good stuff embedded in it.

Jen said...

It looks like a peach but I think maybe it is a candle? lol

Mrs. Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Smith said...

OK, I typo'd the first time...let's try again:
I was going to guess peach but since there are several other guesses for that I'll go with nectarine. I'm living on the edge. ;-D