Thursday, December 06, 2007

I see you just got a haircut.

You want some jewelry with that?

Apparently, you do!

We made our first drop of earrings at the salon on Wednesday. Almost half of it was gone before we left. We had to make a second drop today! Apparently the locals love our stuff! All of this started because of our Open House party. We had no idea that little thing would turn into this huge deal! But my oh my, are we thankful.

We've been officially "in business" for less than a year. Most businesses don't take off this fast in less than a year. Our website gets regular orders and we're always working on new pieces. I'm not saying this to brag (although I can't help but be a little proud that people appreciate our work!) but instead I'm saying it because we are BLESSED.

People have been praying over our efforts since before we even started. You all know who you are. Thank you. But, umm, keep on praying. I feel the need for a rolling mill and I'll need to sell a lot more earrings to buy one of those. *giggle*

Here are some of our newest (and apparently very popular!) pieces:















I have most of my Christmas shopping done now. I don't even like waiting this long, but most of it was done online so it's not so bad. I just need to buy for one more person and a few more stocking stuffers for the hubby and I'll be through. That's a huge load off. I think we will be putting up the tree this weekend.

How are you coming along with your shopping and decorating?

6 comments:

Field Notes said...

Congratulations on your thriving business!

recycledideas @ etsy

P.S. I read your previous post an panic attacks with interest. (I am a psychologist, I just had too!)

Skully said...

Yay you! Congratulations! I hope the New Year brings you even more success.

Kim said...

What beautiful pieces!! I'm glad that things are going well, especially after the disappointment of the house show.

I haven't bought *anything* for Christmas yet!! LOL My family pulls names, so I only have to buy one gift, though =)

heidi @ ggip said...

That color blue is really pretty. I think people appreciate the quality of your pieces.

That is great news about that salon!!

I still have a few names left on the Christmas list to buy for. These people won't give me ANY ideas of what to get for them. They might get socks because of that...

Amber said...

That's GREAT about your business! :-) I love those earrings in the 2nd picture.

My decorating has been done for 2 weeks. hehe. The only person getting gifts from me this year is hubby, so I'm about done. Just need to get one more thing.

Rachel said...

Wow, that is so great! Your jewelry is so beautiful.