Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend Shapshot #1




It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Or at least a little. I'm trying out a new photo meme to see if it helps me both use my camera more and blog more. This one doesn't have a set theme, you just post a photo every Monday!

This weekend we put up our Christmas tree, so I figured that would be the perfect photo to share this week. Yep, I have a boring tree! It's all silver and red. White lights only. I grew up with a tree full of colored lights and a large collection of mis-matching ornaments. It was cool, but I guess you can call this tree a little bit of a rebellion. LOL I did it my way! Yes, I know the bow on the top is too small for the tree. I need to figure out something else.

Hope you enjoy! *grin*




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a lovely Christmas Tree! :)
thanks for the visit!
have a nice day! :)
Snippets

Anonymous said...

forgot to add:
Welcome to WS! :)

heidi @ ggip said...

I think it's a nice looking tree.

tanabata said...

I like your tree with the simple colours. We always used to have a colourful tree with mis-matching ornaments too!

HartofDixie said...

It's a beautiful tree! Love the combination of the silver and the red.

Natalie said...

It's a lovely tree!

Anna said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog
which is the www.touchmenowand4ever.blogspot.com..

You Christmas tree is so pretty wow...We don't even have Christmas tree yet hehehhehe...Thanks again...

SandyCarlson said...

That's a beautiful tree! Great blog. God bless.

Jessica Morris said...

Nice :) I love Christmas trees. They make me so happy.
I love your white couches too. WHITE! Wow! Are they all white? :-p So jealous.