Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You asked for it

Well, one of you did.

I managed to get most of the blood off without rubbing, so I took another photo. Do you know how hard it is to take a photo of your own arm with a huge, heavy camera? I've figured out that my autofocus stinks for taking photos of 4.5mm red/purple spots on my arm (YES, I'm measuring! I'm paranoid I'll get a false positive!), and it's pretty much impossible to use manual focus while photographing your own arm.

So anyway, for those (the one?) of you who want(s) to see it, click here. The blood and bright red line is where the needle was. The red/purple round spot is where the bubble was.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Yeah, that looks about like mine usually do. Typically mine have mostly faded by the time I go back to the dr. to have it read. Trust me, you will KNOW it if it is positive. I've never had a positive one but I'm told it will swell up HUGE like a bulls eye.

Cyn said...

OMG, I don't know much about the test, but I doubt you have anything to worry about. I've had zits bigger than that. On my wedding day too.

Anonymous said...

It looks negative to me =) Thanks for posting the pic - LOL

Nicole said...

Looks like a black fly or a spider bit you. Ouch!

Bethany said...

Nice owie!!!