Thursday, February 21, 2008

*Flutter, flutter*

Are you a butterfly fan? Then cast your vote for the coolest butterfly jewelry design. I have a piece entered, but I can't tell you which one it is. I can only say that after I saw all the fantastic entries, I knew that I don't stand a snowball's chance in heck of winning! LOL

There are a few different categories. Here they are:

Butterfly Theme
Creativity of Overall Design
Best Use of Color
Art Glass

So if you'd like to vote, please do.
If you're a guest (not registered) on the forum, you can't vote by using the poll option. You have to make a post by clicking on "add reply" and then listing the piece you want to vote for. You can only do that once per category though, so don't cheat!

There are some amazing jewelry artists there. Have fun looking. :)

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Do you have to register to vote?

heidi @ ggip said...

It looks like I can't vote. Will you tell us later which one is yours? I have a guess.

Crystal said...

Hmm, it says guests can vote. You shouldn't have to register.

Anonymous said...

I'm a regular lurker and an admirer of your jewelry, so I thought I was going to be able to immediately identify your entry... but I couldn't! I have a guess, but I'm not ready to vote yet. :)

Jessica Morris said...

lol, I too couldn't figure out which one was yours - I have a guess, but it's based on the photography and description!!