Saturday, February 09, 2008

Somebody got a hair cut!

And this time, it WAS me!

I hadn't gotten a real cut in a very long time. I've had a trim here or there, but it had gotten past my shoulders and I do not like long hair. I look much better with short hair.

Cute, no?



Here's the back. It's a little messy. Sorry. I'm too lazy to fix it. Ignore the weird mouth too. I don't know why my mouth looks weird. That's my paparazzi-get-the-heck-out-of-my-face-fake-grin I guess.




My hair cut, being all silly and posing for the camera (see? even it thinks it's cute):




*Smooooooch!*




You should have seen all the hair on the floor afterwards. There was a lot! One of the ladies that works at the salon asked my permission to keep a sample. That was, umm, different. Now I've had weird people approach me and ask me if they could touch my hair, but never in my life has someone asked me if they could take some home! Apparently she has a client that is looking for a natural looking red, and I guess mine is the perfect specimen? Thanks... I guess. *giggle* To be honest, I think she just wants to clone my DNA. I mean, who wouldn't?!

8 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Nice haircut. You do have a nice color of red hair. Although I would think it was weird too if someone wanted to keep some...

Anonymous said...

LOL. you look so cute =)

Anonymous said...

Great hair cut!

The Rock Chick said...

Your haircut is gorgeous!!! It really frmes your face perfectly and I can see why someone would want a sample for the color.

My sister's hair color is very similar to yours and I've always been incredibly jealous. I just love all shades of red hair. It's so striking! Not on me, though...believe me, I've tried!!!

Keep smiling (and smooching!)

Jessica

Jessica Morris said...

CUTE!! I mean really - I LOVE your hair cut!! You should have posted before pics!!
I really like your hair that length!!

Shannon said...

I love your haircut! You look beautiful!

Praise and Coffee said...

It is adorable!
You are a winner at my blog, come see me!

Sue

Bethany said...

I love your new hair!! Super-cute!