Saturday, February 16, 2008

The 123rd page

Heidi tagged me for this book meme.

Here are the rules:

  1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
  2. Open the book to page 123.
  3. Find the 5th sentence.
  4. Post the next 3 sentences.
  5. Tag 5 people.
I grabbed the nearest big book that wasn't a book of recipes, and the following is what I found.

"I'll ride this through - I don't need to let this get to me."

"I deserve to feel O.K. right now."

"I can take all the time I need in order to let go and relax."

These are coping statements in The Anxiety & Phobia Workbook by Edmund J. Bourne, Ph.D. I have no idea if they work because I haven't read much of the book. I read enough to realize I'm pretty much a psycho, and haven't gotten a chance to read more. ;o)

Let's see. I'll tag...

Dustin
Jessica the Rock Chick
JavaMama
Chelsea
Jessica / PaulsBride


1 comment:

heidi @ ggip said...

Thanks for playing. You aren't psycho (at least I don't think so through the internet).

That was a reasonably funny entry for this book meme. They aren't always so interesting.