Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Feast #8

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Appetizer
What are you proud of?

I'm proud of my husband. He's such a hard worker and is super smart.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?

Hmm. I haven't really won much, but I won an autographed CD one time. I think the band's name was PFR.

Salad

Name something you do that is a waste of time.

I'm not sure anything I do is really a waste of time. I do things that some might think are a waste of time, but for me they serve some purpose or other.

Main Course

In what year of your life did you change the most?

Now this is an interesting question. To be honest, I'm not quite sure. I know I've changed a lot in the past six years, but I'm not sure I can pinpoint it to a certain year. I think I also changed a lot the first year after I graduated high school, which would have been when I was 17-18. Getting out of that tiny school, church, and town was one of the best things to ever happen to me!

Dessert

Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?

The beach.






9 comments:

Raggedy said...

Great Feast!
Mine is up too

Anonymous said...

Yummilicious!

Thank you! I had a great time feasting with you. Come feast with me too :-)

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast! Mine's up!

Annie
My Life as Annie!

Amber said...

Nice!
I've put up my first feast! :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww love that you're so proud of your supersmart hubbie! :)

Selena

The Ramblin' Rat said...

Fun feast! I bet your hubby is as proud to have such a loving wife! It's been nice keeping up with you on your blog. Don't worry, I'm not stalking you or anything like that :)

Tawnya Shields said...

Very pretty blog. I enjoyed your dessert. Nature is a great place to find tranquility.

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. I have noticed a lot of people have picked the beach for tranquility. My feast is now up.

Rob Carr said...

I can sympathize with the "getting out of..." Going away to college was difficult but necessary for me.

Great feast!

Rob of UnSpace