Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Feast #7

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
I really don't watch the news. It's way too happy.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.

Vegetarian lasagna, a huge bag of broccoli florets, and more raw boneless skinless chicken than I care to admit.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
Mouseville. It's where I would send my dog, Molly (whom we call "Mouse" more than we call "Molly") when she's been a very bad girl.

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
I'm currently reading Wally Lamb's She's Come Undone. When I'm through with that one, I plan on reading Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult. I love me some Jodi Picoult books!

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Whether or not it is my husband.






3 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

Jodi Picoult's books are SO good!! I am a big fan of her too!! I just ordered one of hers from Amazon... looking forward to it getting here!!

Joseph C. Harris said...

I have heard a lot of things about She's Come Undone. Great Feast. My feast is now up.

Heart of Rachel said...

Interesting titles for a book. Hope you enjoy reading them.

Wishing you a lovely week ahead. Thanks for visiting my feast.