Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Feast #6

Answers from the crazy mind of my wonderful husband:

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.
"The muscles around the corners of my mouth. And my brain."

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?
Don't you hate it when "your face falls off"? ROFL!

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
"I start counting the number of times that the ceiling fan squeaks."

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
"Why is it when I put dull black shoe polish on a dull black boot, it becomes this shiny mirror-like image? And why does adding water help the waterproofing process?"

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?
"Pasta in a bowl. With a sauce on it."







3 comments:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. I loved your husbands answers. My feast is served if you would like to join.

Shane H. said...

Too funny. I might join in as well although I'm a little worried what my husband's answers would be!

alisonwonderland said...

i enjoyed your husband's answers!

thanks for stopping by - i hope things are looking up for you - i can't help but feel a bit better with spring on its way! :o)