Wednesday, March 14, 2007

And the winners are...



Whew! It was a little hard deciding on the winners, there were so many clever entries! We had a panel of four judges (the Belles and their Beaus - err, husbands), and had to have a couple tie-breakers! It was really fun and such a hit, that I think I might make it a quarterly event! Can I get a whoop whoop?


The winner of Jewelry Contest #1 - Photo #1 "I'll get you for this" is....
**DRUM ROLL**


Sheryl at Taking the Challenge!
"No! I am NOT pms'ing!"
Sheryl, it was almost unanimous. I found it funny that both male voters voted for that one. HMMMM! ;o)



The winner of Jewelry Contest #1 - Photo #2 "Is it Friday yet?" is....
**DRUM ROLL**

Janice at 5 Minutes for Mom!
"She has been on the computer all day - forget blog parties - what about my needs?"
Janice, to the judges (other than myself lol), the contestants were "anonymous" and after the voting was complete and I shared who the winners were, one judge thought it was especially funny that you "dissed" your own blog party. ;o) Poor dog... I really am on the computer all day most days. Teehee.



The winner of Jewelry Contest #2 - "Lets Play Favorites" is...
**DRUM ROLL**

Heidi at God's Grace in Practice!
Heidi, we all adored the story behind your Grandmothers Rings. The rings are absolutely beautiful, and must be a great treasure to you. Thanks for sharing!


To all three winners: please send an email to krysmh@gmail.com with your mailing addresses and (for Sheryl and Janice) your ring sizes!


Thanks to everyone to played! Be sure to check back in the near future for the next contest. :o)

4 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
:)

Anonymous said...

WoW!!! I am soo excited! Thanks for hostessing this fun contest and please thank the judges, too!
Off to find my ring size...sad that I don't know that immediately, huh? ;)

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!

I was just popping in to make sure I copied your link correctly - cause you are on my PARTY FAVORITE LIST!!!! AND THEN - what did I discover! WOW - how THRILLING!!! I am so excited - can you tell!?!?! LOL

I will be posting my favorites list later today (Friday) -it is in the wee hours Thursday night (friday am) right now. can't seem to get to my computer enough in the day lately!

I think it is a riot that you were already on the list - you totally didn't get special treatment because I won! I had no idea! LOL

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners :) Well deserved.