Sunday, March 18, 2007

Crystal Homemaker

Aprons- Y/N? Nope, but my clothes don't really get dirty when I cook anyway.

Baking- Favorite thing to bake? Brownies!

Clothesline- Y/N?
No way. Too windy.

Donuts- Ever made them?
Umm, that's what Krispy Kreme is for, hello!

Everyday- One homemaking thing you do everyday?
Straighten up the kitchen.

Freezer- Do you have a separate deep freezer?
Yes, and both it and the fridge's freezer are PACKED. lol

Garbage Disposal- Y/N?
Yes, but the only things that go down it are the bits left on our plates.

Handbook- Y/N?
Huh?

Ironing- Love it or hate it?
What's ironing?

Junk Drawer- Where is it?
Where is it? Don't you mean where are they? Let's see. There is one in the kitchen, one in the TV stand, one in our master bedroom, and a couple in the office. *grin*

Kitchen- Design and decorating?
Right now the walls are green and the accents are beige-ish and lavender. We have a gorgeous stainless fridge which does not match the rest of our appliances, but that's ok. ;o) Eventually, if we stay here long enough (which is highly unlikely if the idiots of our city continue to be idiots!), all the appliances will be stainless, the countertops will be black-ish, and the walls will either stay green or be painted a warm color. Maybe red. I don't care if red and stainless are on their way "out" I love them. They match my hair. Duh.

Love- What is your favorite part of homemaking?
Does bumming around count?

Mop- Y/N?
I use a Swiffer Wet Jet and LOVE it. I confess though, I don't mop very often.

Nylons-
Excuse me while I stop laughing. Nylons? Really? Do people still wear those things when they're not robbing banks?

Oven- Do you use the window or open it to check?
Mine doesn't have a window.

Pizza- What do you put on yours?
Lots of cheese and black olives. Sometimes sauteed onions. Sometimes fresh tomatoes and fresh basil. YUM.

Quiet- What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?
My days are almost always quiet. Lately I've been reading a lot and wasting entirely too much time online.

Recipe card box- Y/N?
I have a ton of recipes that I love to read but never follow. (I'm more of a fly by the curve of my spoon kind of girl.) They are either on my computer organized by category, or not on my computer and in complete disarray. I think I print the same ones off of the computer at least three times each.

Tablecloths and napkins-
I would only cover up my beautiful new table to protect it! We never eat on it though, so it's all good. ;o) We use generic paper towels. lol

Under the kitchen sink-
Lots of cleaning products. Not organized at all.

Vacuum- How many times a week?
Once.

Wash- How many loads do you do a week?
It varies, but I'd say on average about three.

X’s- Do you keep a list of things to do and cross them off?
Nooooo.

Yard- Who does what?
Lately, no one. Seriously... our yard looks like crap.

ZZZ’s- What is your last homemaking task for the day?
Straightening up the kitchen and getting the hubby's lunch prepared and packed for the next day. That is the last thing I do before hitting the sack.

So now you know the whole messy truth... tag, you're it! :o)

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Cute Meme. I might use it later.
And I don't think anyone wears nylons that doesn't have to!

Anonymous said...

I do wear nylons, but only when I wear a skirt to the office :)...They are the first thing that comes off when I get in the door :)....

Recipe cards - have some in the drawer, but most recipes I make I have memorized. I am not good following directions while cooking :)

Thanks for sharing, Crystal :)

Blessings to your day and always.